Running a marathon is about taking many small steps and to keep moving forward. Our Mission Grant funding for the LWML Rocky Mountain District is not so different — slow and steady wins the race. We have been blessed to provide funding to each of our district Mission Grants and have paid off five of them! We’ve disbursed over $55,000 to ministries within our own district and all over the world. Now is the time to continue to feed those mite boxes and prayerfully support our Mission Grant recipients.

In 2 Corinthians 8, Paul encourages his readers to finish what they have begun. “So now finish doing it as well, so that your readiness in desiring it may be matched by your completing it out of what you have. For if the readiness is there, it is acceptable according to what a person has, not according to what he does not have. For I do not mean that others should be eased and you burdened, but that as a matter of fairness your abundance at the present time should supply their need, so that their abundance may supply your need, that there may be fairness.” 2 Corinthians 8:11–14. As we have set out to fund over $82,000 in grants, please stay the course and help finish this race. Did you know that 75% of the mites contributed to the Rocky Mountain District goes toward our own Mission Grants? The other 25% is sent to support our national LWML Mission Grant recipients, all of whom are sharing God’s grace, mercy and peace with the world.  

Now is the time to continue to support our LWML Rocky Mountain District Mission Grants with our prayers and donations. Our biennium closes March 31, 2020.  Stay the course and may the Lord continue to bless these ministries.